Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Am I Being Too Soft..?

Maybe, I was too kind to everyone until they thought that I'm ok with everything. No, I'm not actually... I'm not a living doll, I have feelings too, I have fatigue too, I'm sleepy too when I'm tired. Is there anything that is similar to other human being that I don't have..?

This entry is regarding the thing that I've been pushed towards my limit where I can't do that actually but I was being forced to swallow it everyday. I'm not a robot where u can programmed me and I will do everything in order and accordingly. It is a crazy thing to think that I have all the knowledge and energy, meanwhile, other people just sit down, watch and receive their rewards for what I did before.

Help me from my crazy life. They see me like I'm a computer. Give so much input and expecting I will make things happen, in one time. I'm tired of my life... Give me a break, give me a time for my self. Don't call me if that thing is not necessary for me to do it. Call them, call others, they might help if they were given orders to do it so. It's not only me...

I hope they'll understand. That I'm not supposed to being rude. I'm being soft all the time to others. When I speak, they will shout back and ignore me. That's ok with me. Ok until I run away from everyone, just don't ask me why. Because I'm tired with u, I'm tired with everyone being fake. And I'm tired of being pushed into limit.

From,
A disappointed, tired, sad, angry, sleepy and helpless person...

No comments:

Post a Comment