Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 23, 2014

Wishlists!

If u just saw an 'S' at the end of the title of this entry, it means that u have a very good eye at reading my mind! Hahaha takde kena mengena tapi the point here is I have a few things that suddenly showed up to be my personal target that should be achieve soon. Yes baby, soon. In order to get my peace of mind, I really wanna have them. *hati memberontak tanpa henti*

Its trending now, a GoPro had been everybody's interest in their life. Me either. Hanya Allah yang tau betapa maunya I pada sejenis gajet itu. Keadaan sekarang membataskan kemahuan itu. I didn't involve in any extreme activities. I just went to hiking and snorkeling, not other than that. If I say any adventurous stuffs that I would do, then, scuba diving will do. Sangat memerlukan seperti GoPro itu, yang boleh dicelup-celup dan direndam dalam lautan tanpa rasa ragu-ragu. It costs me about RM1k ++ and I can't even afford that price. The IGers had spoken, they introduced me with something that I must have right before our island trip. SJ4000 is the most thing that I want now, like, NOWWWWWW! Wish me luck my dear friends, it costs me about half a price of GoPro. I will get them!

Next, a PC or a laptop that complete with the latest version of Photoshop, I'm totally lost about what is RAM, but I guess I need someone to check it for me. I always want it because it will be easy for me to do the editing like I always do before. I didn't reach the maximum level of satisfaction in using Photoscape or PicsArt or VSOCam or any other applications or softwares, it is only Photoshop that I need to use. I sangat suka kepada editing gambar, I nak fulfill my dream of doing my own creative stuffs. I nak PC itu juga complete dengan printer. Siap dengan art paper (or whatever it is) yang boleh di print macam-macam diatasnya. Wowwww, I dah dapat bayangkan macam mana kalau adanya semua ni dengan I. Legasi Made By Saz akan dikembangkan lagi. Aminnnnn.

Semoga wishlist duniawi ini dapat disempurnakan. Mari menyeksa mata dengan melihat apa itu SJ4000 yang I idamkan.

No comments:

Post a Comment