Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Patri

One word, BERHANTU! The song really scarrying me off. It reminds me of the first moment when I listened to him. The first moment I knew him, such an aspirational song that sang by one guy who gave his full-hearted to the woman he loves. Ahahaha and for sure I am not that 'woman' at the particular time :)
Eh cubalah u dengar lagu Patri tu by its wording and make sure u have a very good Malay literature if u want to condemn it. I sangat dan masih suka lagu tu. It never faded but it grew stronger inside. I hope u, yes U, feel the same too. Tak mau sebut namanya tapi SiDia tau siapa dia.

It was September 24th, 2012 somewhere in Seremban and he wore black tshirt with bermuda and his brown loafers. I saw him in a dim light while he sang the BERHANTU song. I was saying to myself, "eh, kawan Tasha ni rupanya yang nyanyi lagu favourite I... Sedap....". What a great voice he had! Hahaha I always love the singer rather than the rest in a band. Am I? Are u? But we never spoke to each other that night. Takde perasaan cuma terdetik aje. Nothing much.. I never felt awkward or whatever u wana say when friends said that, "Patri tu Solex la..." hahaha adoiii always made me thinking of what I've did wrong ok let's just ignore it.

One more thing is Marvel The Avengers but I have no further comment on that. Cuma komen sikit je, I janji...sikit je ni, "Ek eleh mamat ni macam bagus pulak nak pakai rantai-rantai bagai!". Teruk mulut I. Tapi I memang tak suka at first. Today, okey, okey, be yourself as what I saw u before...
Till this moment, I masih suka SiDia menyanyi lagu Patri dan SiDia masih pakai rantai berdaki itu dah berapa kali cuci pun masih berdaki hahahaha. The worst eh best eh worst ke best part I pun tak tau, I pulak terjebak pakai rantai? Ok... Cerita ni takde kena mengena langsung dengan Edward Cullen mahupun Lee Chong Wei mahupun Kunalan (betul ke nama football player ni?!)

This is my story... What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment