Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Made By Saz : Goodies For Reunion KYPM - UiTM Perintis

I've decided to make my own goodies for this event, with a purposed. So that I don'y have to cook as my cooking skill does not meet any caterers requirement because the taste is not as good as others. Haha! My DIY skills are better than cooking, I guess. So, this is it! My simple goodies bag :)

At first, I wanted to do a candy buffet but when the participants were only plenty of us, I thought of better preparing the goodies bag for them. Easy for them to bring them home. They won't eat at the venue because there would be so many foods clinging on the buffet table. And it will be wasted. The time limit also don't allowed me to prepare the buffet. I have something on during the week and I couldn't prepare for the materials. Too bad for me. But I promise, I'll do the candy buffet or sweet treats in some other time and for sure, I'll post here.
The whole bag is sooooo yummy~
My most favorite stuff to do for the goodies bag was the 'dottie cuppies'. What I need was only the marshmallows, the polka dot's cup, small plastic bag and wires. Other than that, I just need to put them in a bag and organized it well. The others are Mini Snickers Bar, 2 spiral lollipops and Ribena drink.
Aren't they cute?!
My dottie cuppies are ready now! Hihi
I bought all the items in Seremban. For the marshmallows, Ribena drinks, Snickers and lollipops you can get them from Hoe Hin Confectionery Sdn. Bhd (in front of Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Kelana and Centrepoint). They'll give you all range of foods that can be buy in bulk. From sweets to drinks and you can mix them up in your party pack. Actually, there are lots of food that I wanted to buy here but, be calm, Samani! Hahaha.
Love them!
For the cup and small plastic, I got it from Rakan in Senawang. And the prices are good, for DIY, rather than you buy it ready-made. I am so into this DIY thing and I love going to this kinda shop. Where they sell multi sizes of plastics, cuppies and even for decorations. As for the paper bags, Mydin would always be my choice. So, we have everything here in Seremban. Why travel far? Hahaha~

Spotted Ain with Auntie Wanie's spiral lollipop :)
Picture courtesy of Yulie.

No comments:

Post a Comment