Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

One Big Happy Family

Hey-ho! Baru sudah habis baca. It took me about couple months to finish reading 'em. Should I said it as couple months or a half-year reading? Hahaha busy, tak sempat nak baca. Lagipun commitment sebagai seorang isteri membantutkan usaha menghabiskan pembacaan. Duhhh~

The book consists of few short stories from few contributors that wrote about them, about their stories. Nama pun One Big Happy Family. All the stories are about issues regarding families. Grrrrrreat one! Try to read 'em. U will be like, "...ooowwwhhh.. Like that... Ermmmm no wonder... Really? Impressive..!"

Ini bukunya, picture from Google :)
The story that caught my attention is about the equality for each husband and wife. Sounds complicated. But they seems good eventhough at first, they've struggled towards their marriage to jump into equality. I need it. My Sayang also need it. It proven, we need this kind of equality to balanced up our relationship but I understand it does not fit for our beliefs. As for religion, Muslim wives are supposed to obey their husbands.

Kemudian, ada juga cerita berkenaan polyamory (cari sendiri apa maksud dia), home-schooling, open adoption, single parent dan macam-macam lagi. Memang best sangat cerita-cerita dalam buku ni. All teh essays were inspiring cuma I kesuntukan masa, tu je. Asyik salahkan masa, hehehe. Whatever it is, if u want to borrow mine, u are most welcome to my mini library. Pinjam boleh, ambik terus tak boleh. Please, for those who had 'borrowed' my books for a about a very long time, I need u to return it back to me. I sayang buku-buku I...

Nak try baca buku susunan Rebecca Walker ni silalah. I dah habis baca baru u all boleh pinjam. Muahahaha Memang I kejam, kalau tak memang tak kuasa nak bagi, sendiri belum habis baca....

No comments:

Post a Comment