Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bitten by BigBadWolfBooks 2012

It's hurting me! When I can just see the other books around me without carrying them home. The most sad part are, I love them all and I wish the fest will last like, FOREVER. I can see myself was under pressure to see all the books and people carrying so many books like they are driving a 3 tons lorry that park right in front of the exit door! Crazy man... I've been busy throughout this week at the office and I did read people mentioning about BBW but I just dont even care about it. I saw them posting about kids reading and kids rhyme and kids coloring books and I dont even think that there are also books about travelling, cooking and such. Feel like a dumb for not being there as early as others.

I reached about 11.00 pm at the MIECC and the parking was so easy. They opened the fest for 60 hours during this weekend and will be close on Sunday at 9.30 pm. We are all people not robots. The hall was so big and I believe what they had written on the banner, 'almost 3 million books' hey, do you think its crazy or cool or whatever?

My advice, do bring your backpack or shopping cart or the best thing is bring up your luggage as if you are going on a holiday for 5 days. No kidding, no joking, the place is for a book-a-holic nerds that wearing their goggle and swim in books.

I've got books for Mama and Ayah also. Hope they like it. This is only my first visit to BBW and I might visit that place for about everyday until its closing day. Nahhhh, only if my home just 10 steps away to MIECC. But the confession is, I will be visiting BBW again and no one can stop me but the financial barriers which I cannot do anything about this matter eventhough I have read the 'Woman and the Freakonomics' hahahaha.

Only a few pictures can be attached here as I've been attacked by the Big Bad Wolf and its chasing me off until I get there back. Phewwwwww! Get me some book rack, please, anyone!!?

Thank you, darl for bringing me there. You are such a wonderful person in this world. XOXO.

P.s. Early this day I've already bought a novel in Popular... The Godfather :D ngeeee~ but I didn't tell him. Run for your life!

Do you smell the books inside :)
Happy girl with books!
Round 1... more to come!
Kinda love this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment