Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Love My Partay Life!

And my party place too, with crazy friends and loud music. Sometimes with my family members and it makes me felt more secure. Of course with my SiDia. Can't leave him behind, ever. He is my bodyguard, my dance partner, my 'pole' and of course my waiter. No one can ever take care of me as good as he did.

Released! When it comes to our party time. We did planned the party, once. But it ended up with terrible problems, here and there. Later than that we learnt something, no plan at all, not more than 20 party people and last minute decision and it works! We always enjoyed the last minute planned and I'm looking forward to enjoy myself again and again.

Joe & Fizi Chillin'
Its happening in here, beybeh!
Dancing is good to boost up my metabolism. I'm sweating like having a shower when I dance. So do other people but they are not 'showered' like I do. Its good for my diet program, dance is included! One more thing, the confident level also goes up to the maximum when you dare, I dare, she dare to wore appropriate party attire. I'm sure u get what I mean.

This party life will be remembered. Gonna party all the way in my entire life. But surely it will flow consistently through my age well. Is it okay to wear a mini-skirt when I'm already 50? My promise, gonna quit soon, when the time is come :) 

Rootz, rockx! 

No comments:

Post a Comment