Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

May Allah Bless You Always, Satasah

Tasha, you are Zafril's wife now! Quit all the craziness behind and start your new life. I'm happy for your wedding, you are not really alone now, though. You have someone to hold back while you are sleeping, you have someone watching you when you woke up every morning and you have someone's care when you are sick. The sacred relationship is belongs to you now, my dear Satasah :) No, I ain't cry on your wedding day but I'm crying now while typing these messages.

my beautiful Tasha and her husband, Zafril
We shared almost everything since 1982, which is the year we were born. We grew up together and we played the same game when we went to Opah's place during we were just a small kids. We live in our own dream when we ride on swings, sliding on the slide and run through the field at playground. Not only that, we slept on the same pillow and shared the same blanket. We ate together when we were hungry and our mom ask us to showered together, but, we were playing with foams. What a memories...

During our teenagers, we shared our party life together! I even wore Tasha's clothes and she wore my accessories. I knew all her boyfriends, so do Tasha. We laughed when stupidity came across our mind. I don't have good voices as Tasha, until she went to the audition, I was there giving her support, but she failed then but it was not the end. We were like sisters. So do, Nalynn, who took care of us well, as she is our big sister, till now, till eternity. Nothing can do us part, no one. 

I always pray for Tasha and Zafril, same goes to Nalynn and Aziz happiness in this world and hereafter. I'm happy whenever they are happy and I'm crying with them when they are sad or down. I hope Tasha is reading this although I know she's not. It's ok I'll just keep it to myself..

Dear Tasha,
Always remember my dear, when you do good things to people, especially to your family, it will come back to you. After all your prays, sacrifices, you deserves him and he suits you well, too. Allah wants you to afar from any suffering, enough for 30 years, you'll get a better life now. Be a good wife to Zafril, he needs you to be his other half, to be the mother of his kids. Get pregnant as fast as you both can, ok? I can't wait to see your baby. They might sweet as both you. Take a good care of your marriage and yourself as well. Obey your husband and trust me, don't ever fight with your in laws, its not good. Be patient, in case of there are hurdles in front of you, think smart but when you are about to fall off the cliff, remember to grab the rope and it will save you. As always, I will always be your rope, forever. I don't want you to fall. Just call me and I'll pull you off from falling. As long as I'm still alive in this world ;) I am sorry for what I have done wrong to you, I'm having my adulthood process, to be me now, to be your twin sister forever.

We were twins during our childhood, same face but different size :D hahaha
I LOVE BOTH YOU, SISTERS - my family, my life, my bittersweet...everything..

Now I know what is Tasha's feeling when I left her 5 years ago with my 'prince-charming-in-a-handsome-mask-but-have-black-heart-inside'... I feel alone now, thanks to my dear Hafizi for being there for me always but I still miss Tasha :'( 


No comments:

Post a Comment