Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Life Unexpected

Meet my favourite TV series, LIFE UNEXPECTED. Meet also Baze (the handsome quarterback), Cate (beautiful co-host of a radio) and Lux (errr..Bug's girlfriend). 

One 'happy' family :)
We cannot expect life to be great, to be perfect, to be what we want to be. This is the lesson I've got from this series. We aimed to get something great, big but sometimes we can't aimed too high or the dream will lead us to frustrated. And I learnt from Baze and Cate that once I did wrong, I can't even turned back the time that I had faced. All the screwed was always a screwed, until you realized that not everyone can be lucky as you. Gosh, I've got so many things running here in my head about this series. I'm so over-excited when watching Life Unexpected. 

Baze's Dad wants that, Baze's Mom wants this, Cate's Mom was married with 5 men before and Cate's sister had something in her mind. What abput Lux? She's just 15 and she had been survived for her whole life. Now she's having her parents back and she had to adapt with the situation to believe that she has a family.

Its important to be firm on your decision. Its also important to be yourself without hurting anyone's feeling especially your family. Everyday you have to learn on new things that so called, LIFE. Do watch LIFE UNEXPECTED to learn on how to expect less in order for you to gain more in life. Nice series, I'm looking forward to have all the episodes for me to add it as my personal collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment