Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Kahwin Oh Yeah : Wedding Rentals Yang Best!


Ehehe, saje je ngajak join DIY sekali walaupun pelamin I tak jadi buat sendiri (sobs! sobs! *nanges*) sebab Mama taknak memeningkan kepala dia dan kepala I. Seriously, I was like, a lightning strike on my head and my brain was all came out from my skull and it burnt until 95% and smells like overcooked steak and it was considered as 3rd degree burnt :'(( This is how I felt when Mama told me to proceed with hiring Abang Ikmal for my wedding dais. Still, the passion of having my own dais I keep tight inside my soul. Ehhh, merepek kesedihan macam ni, hakikatnya memang camnilah I rasa.

Ada 2 blog yang mengusik jiwa raga gelora nafsu serakah I semualah. Terima kasih Kokpin dengan review dari Instagram beliau yang I cilok ni. This is so great! Kalau tau minah ni ade buat rental macam ni takdelah I kelam kabut sangat sampai Mama decided, "Dah, dah jangan serabut, kita suruh orang buat je," redho. Walaupun I tau takkan capai kriteria yang I nak.

First of all, I suka sangat page Something Borrowed by Nawal ni. Try aje click, malas nak cerita panjang, baik tengok sendiri dan kaji sendiri. Siap ada polisi dan harga yang diberi. Better u all check dulu dan siapkan kalkulator, nanti senang la calculate benda apa yang sebenarnya u all perlukan. I have all that on mind, tapi.... Ok taknak teruskan! By the way, it located in Putrajaya.

Suka kan? Suka kan? Kan?
Secondly, to the Weddings Board page we go. This more to vintages items. Not in my interests list but still it catches my attention when I first saw its website. Cool one, it even more guiding u on inspirations as they've posted in their blog, an I was like, whoa! Cantik, cantik, apakan daya, it doesn't suits well with my theme. My brother's wedding, perhaps. I'll think of it later, let the Kakak pass through first ok lil' bro :) More info, do visit them and their location is in Puchong

I just love the suitcase!
Good luck to all B2Bs ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment