Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kahwin Oh Yeah : Wedding Invitation Card

Things gone wild! I'm busying myself to deal with my wedding day's arrangement. Got lots of stuffs to be done and a few things to be taken care of. The bride is the busiest person ever just to make things work as per planned. Oh no, no wedding planner involved in this wedding story and I did it all with my own effort. Lucky u, Sayang, to be the groom, where everything is done in a blink. Without knowing what is happening on earth while he is counting months and days towards his BIG Day. Pfffttt...

I didn't held a big ceremony, just a simple yet lovely solemnization for closed-relatives and friends. Together with the groom's side, our guests are limited. So, I've decided to handicraft my own wedding invitation cards! Hoi, got so much time to do all this stuffs? When I want it, then I'll do it. The purpose of the card just to invite relatives and friends, precisely, enclosing the direction to my mum's 'Palace of Happiness'. Hahaha, when normal people think,

"... you just print out the map, or just state its GPS, or just send an address and prepare road signs a day before the ceremony..", 

That is such a.. LAZY-ASS! And this Do-It-Yourself wedding invitation card came out of my blue. They twinkle up in my mind as I woke up that rainy Sunday morning. Let's see what is in my mind...

Craft papers
I found a few, in Popular (my footsteps led me here everytime I went to Jusco) and it stucked in my head. Need to go there and buy them before they gone. Who knows, other people might steal my I-DE-A. Whoops!

Ribbon, lace and diamonds
Can't wait to shop for them. I'm having a few at home but I need more. Let me use them first as a prototype. Lucky me, my mum is so into all this. So she kept a few good pretty little things and will be using it.

This is it.
Decorative tapes
Rather than buttons, I simply said that decorative tapes are my choice.

Where can I get those in Malaysia??
Nice fonts
Its not that hard to find some nice and beautiful fonts. I used to downloaded from Dafont but thank you to this building that officially had denied the access to my favorite fonts' site. Grrrrrrr~

Photoshop
Would someone give me this software so that I can install it in my laptop. Puh-leassseeeee (T_T). Or else, Microsoft Publisher would be my last choice. Nevermind, I'll figure it out later.

Printer
I don't need big and futuristic printer. The B&W printer can do. Not gonna do extreme printing, one copy from the printer and I'll photocopy it.

Some creativity that burst inside my head!
Google Search helps me a lot with this creative ideas. A little information that I can share here is, www.weddingbee.com. Not gonna tell u what's inside here but I really appreciate what I saw in this website. Find them, u'll see through my eyes.

Lots of stuffs, huh. Pheww~

Yeah, simple one!




**Make things as simple as u can think, as cheaper as u can afford and as pretty as your eyes can see it. No one can stop u from dreaming in a fantasy land that you built with love and happiness.**

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment