Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome Home, Sayang

It's been a while since you've been away from me. I've waited patiently and prayed for u to come back to me. And my pray was granted. Sayang reached Seremban on Friday night! After all the misses, I hold back his hand again, he hold me on his arms again. Warm, as usual. Oh, how I missed him so. We've been into an argument before. I know I never gonna meet him that night. But he really fulfilled his words to come back to me. And, can't even stop smiling all night long..

First impression when I saw his face, "he looks absolutely tanned!" because he worked direct under the sun. No sunblocks, no roofs, no umbrellas and nothing to cover him up in the middle of the paddy field in Tanjung Karang. His body, his tummy in details, lucky, it remain on how it looked from the day he went away.  Fuh... Overall, he slightly lost his weight but only a bit, not as much as I always taught.

The hair became longer. I just love the looks. I want his hair to like that, like forever. But I know, he must go to work in proper attire. Clean cut hair with good clothes. He also lost his fair skin. Still, I love him, no prejudice. In either way, in either color, in either size. As long as he is still my Sayang, I still love him, for him. No other else. 

Speechless and no words can speak my heart out. Only pictures worth a thousand words for me to describe him in my own thoughts..

I love you, Sayang! 
Sebelum rambut ditarah!
Kesian.. nak keje kena potong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment