Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 7, 2014

RSVP : ATTENDING BBW In Seremban!

I'm going to attend this!
Woohoooo! Seremban people, raise your hand! Ada good news sini, sini, here in Seremban. Kepada semua ulat buku, Big Bad Wolf akan landing di Seremban. Where did I got such info? Just click the link below :
Now what?? Get prepare to buy the cheapest book ever. I'm going to prepare myself. I'm going to organized all the books that I've bought and make sure there will be spaces for the new one. I'm sooooo into books! And I'll put my bikini on to swim across the books that will be exhibit. Arghhh~
I just can't say more. Let's counting the days together for all bookworms. A week of the BBW doesn't suit us in Seremban. Because I am so greedy when in comes to books. Make it a month. Hahaha. The stress-relieve is coming and let's make Pasaraya Rapid our second home. During the period, if u can't find me at home, look for me at BBW, munching the books there during breakfast, lunch, tea-time and dinner.
Oh mai, Samani is going crazy now..!

No comments:

Post a Comment