Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kahwin Oh Yeah : Wedding Diary

Move a step forward. I present to u, The Wedding Diary of Fizi & Wanie. I think one day I should be a writer. An author of a book. Because, I've wrote a few journals and some short stories about my entire life. Since I was in school. Astaghfirullah, this is too much. Let us just read about what I wrote in FiziWanie's wedding journey. Never imitate people, just stick on our own way of writing.

Love it :)
Ignore my bad handwriting
I'm thinking of bring this diary out to everywhere we go. Whenever we have appointments or things to buy and price to pay. It is all stated in the diary. Sounds childish. But I bet none of you can ever remember perfectly on every single item about anything you were planned for. There must be something missing here and there. Therefore, the diary is here. With us, and we wrote everything in it. About general matters on our wedding and some details on each item we planned. 

Handy :)
I know, every brides and grooms went crazily concerned on their details of wedding solemnization and reception. Even they hired their own wedding planner, they would still keep some little reference for themselves, in case of they missed something that might be important in the ceremony. 

Trust me, everyone has their own judgement or opinion or point of view. So do us. This is our voice, that we wrote. We keep thorough information in it and easy for us to refer at anytime. I was thinking to keep it in one of our smartphone's application, or any. Unfortunately, there were some obstacles that prevent us from doing it so. The result, nahhh! And we are happy to write anything we want. From caterers to door gifts to MUA to dais and even the guests. Did I forgot to mention photographer? Oh, videographer. There are more! 

Again, ignore my handwriting :p There goes my bookmark


No comments:

Post a Comment