Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Read 'Em : Body Drama

After the 'My Ex Boyfriend Wrote A Book About Me', I managed to read Body Drama in a bus while travelling from Seremban to Penang. A lot of them! This book is totally awesome. If you really had your chance to read this book, go on till its last page. You'll find 'yourself' and understand what is really happening to your body all this while.

The cover of the book.
Sorry girls, its not about the censored or uncensored matters of stories but it explained about our reality bites. That happened and nothing to be shame off unless you tell people about your private stuffs. The book did showed pictures of everything about girls. Yeah, at least you'll learn that not everybody is perfect. Not you also. The author was telling real stories and her experiences, though. After reading it then you'll wondering, and sometimes, you can't resist to talk to yourself. I never be ashamed of reading this drama. Its happening in you, too! Just don't lie about your problems. Just read.

Body Drama's contents were thoroughly explaining on a few main point for girls. They were skin, body shape, boobs (uwwweeee!), down there (seriously?!), hair and nails. A few issues were discussed and it came with answers. No kidding girls, I'm addicted. Totally happy and excited to read about myself. The best part was the author used simple English so we can understand it well. No extreme words in there and she even taught on how to pronunciate a few scientific terms. Phew, what more to tell. Enough said, its worth buying and reading. Good one to lead girls towards healthy living and bright future. No one will ever frightened on any abnormalities of their body, shape or even boobs!

Some of the contents
This book is one of my Big Bad Wolf's books. More more more to come for me to review in the books. Yerp, I'll finish reading them. But only time will tell hahaha. Still few of them and don't expect me to finish it up in a month! And I still read, like no tomorrow.

My favorite book, so far. Gonna keep it safe for my future reference.

Agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment