Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Her Boyfriend Wrote A Book About Her?

Pathetic, when someone you love, that used to lived together, slept with you and even bathe with you every morning did wrote about your live. This is what happened to Hilary Winston, I first saw the book at the Big Bad Wolf and just grabbed it. I don't know the book was quite interesting when I took it after I saw it was mixed up in the cooking books area.

The story was all about Hillary's life, and her love journey, specifically. All of the disappointment started when she found out her ex-boyfriend wrote some kind of FICTION about her. While it supposed to have NON in front of it. She found troubles to have a boyfriend, a special one. Hillary committed to her career, family and her cats, but still have to look after a guy to date. She did found a few but each of them had a story behind it. Through friends, coworkers, and even Internet, for online dating. She told all the stories in detail and you won't missed a moment when she also stated about her current life. She found guys, she went to see the tarot card reader, just to see her fortune about love but it was all a disappointment. 

The language and the words in it was funny. Maybe she is a writer, herself. She wrote for a TV comedy series and I guess the sense of humor was born with her. She experienced to have a humorous boyfriend, who was also a writer just like her, that wrote the book about her, and her fat-assed. I just can't stand the way she wrote in her book, on how guys treated her. And all the accidental action she did with all the guys. She did taught me about HJ, BJ and much more. Frankly, the book is not suitable for teenagers as it is an adult reading. In details, the book was all about RELATIONSHIP AND SEX!

I'm looking forward to read a few more books from BBW. I bought about 20 or more and I gave some to my parents and a few people around me. It's kinda interesting to read books rather than you go out and waste your money on what is not important to your life, actually. Just a word ;D

Picture from Google
 

No comments:

Post a Comment