Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 21, 2013

My Photo Journal

I've observed a few sites that gave service on photo blogging. As per mentioned before, I love to capture moments, I love those picture editing works and I love people to see what I saw. I don't see any of the websites that gave me satisfaction as Multiply did before. I found Multiply had gave me so much spaces and easy-accessed website as it comprises a few sharing applications on it. 

For now, the best photo blog for me to upload all my pictures is Flickr. I did used them before but I found it doesn't show those user-friendly attitude towards me and of course, I hate COMPLICATED things for me to use. But still, I don't have any option on it. Seriously, I'm not gonna upload it on my FB. I want things to be more privacy, where, only certain people can access my photos.

Give me some photo-blog's website for me to upload those pictures that are so precious for me. Multiply had closed their operations and moved to other website. It meant by, my photos in it were all gone. Where I got a few good photos to be saved, supposedly. 

Come check my Flickr.com/fizwanie (I named it after Fizi & Wanie, a collaboration). Dear, I've lost my editing touch, or  maybe I still need my Photoshop software in here to polish my skills. Photoscape is for basic editing only and I can't do some editing in it. Boring....

Dissatisfied!
I still need to adjust a few things before uploading pictures on it... 





No comments:

Post a Comment