Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review Buku : The Time Of My Life

Habis! Setelah sekian lama. Bukan takmau baca tapi terlampau banyak komitmen. Macam biasa, ayat menyelamatkan diri. Of course, this book is in English but I don't see any problem occur here if I write a review in Malay. Remember, 1Malaysia. You can talk in Malay with a Makcik then turn to an Auntie and change your spoken language to English, or Cantonese maybe.

Cut it with the crap! Hahaha I had this book for almost 5 months and only finished this morning. What a terrible reader with no passionate at all to read those beautiful story for only 2 weeks, just like others did.
It's all about Lucy's life. And lie. A small lie will lead to the big one. I was a bit angry with her, why was she acted like that..? People surround her just wanted her to live just like others but she refused, just go with the lies for about almost 3 years! Whoa, kind of a big fat liar she had in her. For me, Lucy had a beautiful family with a super perfectionist father. He wanted everything to run just like his way. Crazy, if I were Lucy, I'll do the same. Her life with neighbour, work, office mate and close friends ade totally disaster. The most pathetic part for all this was, she took care of others feeling rather than hers. Thats how all the lies started.

Blake, her ex-boyfriend was the main reason too. It reminds me of my ex too! In Lucy's love story, I can feel how she felt and I jumped myself in Lucy's character. That was hard enough for me to face them. What I can say about Lucy is, she is a crazy-30-year-old lady that lived in a world just like others did, but, being hung between reality world and fantasy she created herself just to make sure people surround her didn't asked what is the world that Lucy really lived in. Phewww~

Read this book by Cecilia Ahern. You won't regret it. Funny yet, full of lessons. Especially when Lucy's Life came with terrible looks but returned to be an adorable man. And I always likes Don in this book.
 
Cecilia Ahern also had range of book and I'm gonna get it! To add on my rack :)
Picture from Google

P.s. now reading - My Boyfriend Wrote A Book About Me by Hilary Winston :)

No comments:

Post a Comment