Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 15, 2013

B to the U to the S and Y

For those who think its difficult to spell it is just a BUSY word with my own style of spelling it. I really don't get enough sleep and rest for this whole second week of April. So many things come and go. It began with Tasha and Zafril's reception, continues with Ejai's engagement day, Tasha admitted at Shah Alam and of course the most important thing for me, my examination. Havoc!

During Tasha's reception I've been busy as I am the bride teeeeehehehehe! I know I'm going to be, soon. From Seremban, I asked my Sayang to add up the speed meter to reach Shah Alam on time, requested by Tasha. Need to do some 'threading' before that. The suffered was on me!! Great.. I hate my eyebrows being threaded. Because it hurts me so much and much more and more more more.

We rushed back to Seremban, to get to Ejai's engagement in Rantau on the next day. Happy yeay! Everything went well. But a little tired there.

But, everything went abnormal again when we heard the news that Tasha's admitted to Poliklinik Umra in Shah Alam. A day after her reception. Pathetic! Due to high fever, Tasha had to stayed in the ward and she was alone. We went to visit her while I was supposed to watch Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian, arghhhhhhhhh! My Sayang, our friend, Naleen and Cimai also went to visit her. And then Tasha's sister in law, Dottie came to pay a visit. She looked happy and.... so energetic. But everything went down when we were about to leave the ward. Haih!

The next day we went to DEMC, as Tasha had to transferred there due to Pipi's requested for Tasha to see his friend in DEMC. After came back from work, I never get the chance to have my shower. By our friend's car he brought us to DEMC. 

Furthermore, I had an exam last week. I have to studied and everything went down when I can't focused myself on what I've read. Phew! The slip reached my home and the exam contains 4 sections, which, I know I cannot did well :( 

Lastly, its all about my office's thing. Yes, we had been reshuffled and my new task is totally different from what I've been doing in this 2 years. I don't have to deal with the reports, I don't have to deal with the auditors and I don't have to go to the store room anymore. It is an advantage for me to just stay in the office and people won't come after me to get their stationary. I have to clear up my reports and everything must be in a good condition before I handed it over to my office mate.

Yes, I need some energy to cover my haywire yet chaotic week. And I did it! I woke up at 5.30 pm on Sunday. Thank you all for your understanding towards my tiredness. Yawn! *Still sleepy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment