Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Things I Bring In My Handbag


  • Versace Bright Crystal Perfume - I can't leave my handbag without it. It protects be from bad smell all the time, as I have a problems with my body odor which, it is not a normal thing at all. I love this smell, since it being introduced to me by my junior in UiTM Segamat. Thank you, Zira baby :)

  • Maybelline 625 'Are You Red-Dy' Lipstick - So red! The color suits me well although it s red. When I'm down without my make up, I put some red into my lips and, nahhhh, me looks so fresh hahahaha! This is one of my beauty secret. Try 'em!

  • Roxy wallet - Whoaaaaaaa, my most most most most most important thingy that should be clingy in my baggie. Hahaha it fulls of everything like, money money money, my id, my license, my appointment card, my debit card, my tailor's receipt, my membership card, my pictures, my coins, my bla bla bla.. The heaviest stuff inside my bag is my wallet. Aaaaaaaaa~
I used to have them in red! Sayangggggg

  • Nail clipper - Important, you won't know when u gonna need it. I need it all the time. 

  • Pen - "Hello, I'm Samani and this is my number..." kinda message to write and to put on someone's windscreen. Is it necessary? Bluwekkkk. *habislahkenamarahdenganboiprensebabtuliscamni* kuikuikuikuikuikui

  • Reading glass - Oh, my eyes, they both are farsighted! Hate wearing it but sometimes I need 'em so bad as I couldn't read well. Any cure for this kind of sickness. Is it SICK? Yes, I always loves to read :)

  • Novel, or any books - Ask him! I always have my books at least one book in my bag. To avoid myself from being bored of anything around me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment